In the heart of the Albipôle industrial estate, next to the A68 motorway, our 2000m2 industrial site enables us to house all the equipment necessary for transforming the wood in the best possible conditions.
- More than 1,000m3 of wood is stocked in ideal conditions in the storage building next to the Albi by-pass and it is in this building where there is an area dedicated to the treatment of wood by either autoclave or dipping.
- The 680m2 joinery workshop contains more than 20 wood working machines enabling us to meet all your made-to-measure requests.
- The main 2,000m2 timber workshop consists of the truss assembly area, the CNC cutting and routing machines as well as the administration offices.
The site is classed ICPE (concerned with the protection of the environment). The waste wood is ground and then stored in silos with the intention of being used for heating the workshops and office
We have a CNC machine park
- K2, Hundegger, digital 5 axis machine
- Speed cut, Hundegger
- Press numerically controlled
- Weinman, wood frame
- Software: Sema, Wolf, Md Bat